Here we are providing the feedback of few students who appeared in B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam which was conducted on 2nd July 2017.
- All over the B.Sc. Nursing Entrance paper was easy.
- Many questions were numerical based.
- In English section 4-5 questions were of one word substitution.
- Some questions were from synonyms and antonyms and even some questions were based on parts of speech.
- The last section of the B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam (Himachal Pradesh) was of general knowledge and current affairs.
- The total number of questions were 100 carrying one marks each and the time was two hours.
- There was no negative marking in the exam.
Result of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam
The result of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam which was conducted on 2nd July 2017 is expected within this month i.e. July 2017. Therefore for more updates in regard to the result please visit the official Website of Himachal Pradesh University.
B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam (Question Booklet)
To see the question booklet of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam kindly visit the link given below:
Answer Keys of Himachal Pradesh BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
We have given the Question paper to our expert team for solutions, therefore we shall provide the answer keys of Himachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2017 by 5th July, 2017. Kindly visit our official website https://www.staffnursecoaching.com for answer keys.
Coaching for Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam 2017
Joint the Best Nursing Coaching Institute in Chandigarh for Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam. We will provide complete guidance and study material.
Coaching for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 (Himachal Pradesh)
We would like to inform the students that Mantram Nursing Academy Chandigarh, the premier institute in Chandigarh is providing specialized for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Coaching. Therefore students who are interested for coaching of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2018 may contact on the following numbers. Here we are also providing the complete address of our academy.
MANTRAM NURSING ACADEMY
SCO 80-81, FIRST FLOOR
PHONE: 9463049859, 9779797575
Our Students Have Been Selected in...