Syllabus/ Exam Pattern Of BSc Nursing Entrance Exam MNS
- The written exam of BSc Nursing Entrance Conducted by MNS every year is of Objective Type in various Institutions are given by MNS.
|Sr. No||Name of Institution||No of seats available|
|1||CON, INHS Asvini||30|
|2||CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20|
|3||CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||20|
|4||CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||30|
|5||CON, AH (R & R) New Delhi||30|
|6||CON, AFMC Pune||30|
Final selection will be based on combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in English only.
- The question paper will consist of MCQ based with time duration 90 minutes.
- Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- BSc Nursing (Common to all MNS) 90 Minutes duration and consisting of five parts containing objective type (Multiple Choice) Questions.
- Physical Standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen and pelvis) will be done. Minimum height could not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan Region, Eastern Himalayan Region and Scheduled Tribes.
BSc (Hons.) Nursing (Common to all MNS)
- The syllabus will be of 10+1 & 10+2 standard.
- The above information has been taken from the MNS prospectus 2019.
For more information kindly visit the official website of MNS http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in