Syllabus/ Exam Pattern of BSc Nursing Entrance Exam PGIMER Chandigarh
- The written exam for BSc Nursing entrance Conducted by PGIMER Chandigarh every year is of Objective Type and the language of the exam is English.
- The question paper will consist of 100 Questions (MCQ-based).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for wrong answers.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||10||10|
- The syllabus will be of 10+1 & 10+2 standard.
- The above information has been taken from the PGIMER prospectus 2019.
- For more information kindly visit the official website of PGIMER Chandigarh http://pgimer.edu.in/