Nursing Entrance Date
The entrance date for Post Basic Nursing Exam 2017 (AIIMS DELHI) is 10th of June 2017, as per the information provided in the prospectus.
Mode of Examination
The mode of examination will be online.
Distribution of Seats
The Total Number of Seats in the Post Basic Nursing Course are 15 and the further distribution of seats are as follows: 8-UR, 2-SC, 1-ST, 4-OBC.
Pattern of Examination/Scheme of Marking / Centre of Examination
- The centre for the entrance examination of Post Basic nursing will be in Delhi only and the paper will be in English only.
- The Entrance exam will be in Objective form containing 70 (Multiple Choice Questions) and the duration will be of 90 minutes.
- There will be Personal assessment/Interview round which will be of 30 marks.
- There will be negative marking, for each correct answer +1 and for each incorrect answer -1/3.
NOTE: The above brief information in regard to Post Basic Entrance 2017 AIIMS is extracted from the prospectus provided on the official website of AIIMS. We would like to request all the candidates who are appearing for the Post Basic Nursing Exam 2017, may kindly go through the complete information given in the Prospectus. We have uploaded the Prospectus for all of you to check the complete details thoroughly.
Syllabus of the Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Physiology & Pharmacology.
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
- Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy.
Best MNS Coaching
Mantram Nursing Academy offers comprehensive Classroom and Online MNS Coaching in Chandigarh. Your Admission to Mantram Nursing Academy Chandigarh ensures your success in the upcoming MNS Exam. Students of our Nursing Institute achieve the highest rank in MNS Exam with our Best Faculty and their expertise to complete the MNS syllabus on time. We are Ranked No-1 in MNS Exam Coaching and have a very good success ratio from the last 7 years. We also provide special a complete set of class notes with previous year papers to every Student of MNS and conduct weekly Tests to evaluate performance
Specialized Coaching for Post Basic Nursing Entrance Online and Offline
- Nursing Coaching Classes by the team of experts from the renowned institutes of India.
- Complete study material shall be provided for the Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam.
- We have designed our Post Basic Nursing Entrance course in such a way that it will also help the candidates who are targeting government nursing recruitment exams for PGIMER, GMCH-32, IGMC (SHIMLA) , BFUHS, AIIMS and JIPMER.
- Topic wise tests and mock tests shall be conducted.
Therefore for the best coaching of Post Basic Nursing Exam, join Mantram Nursing Academy (Chandigarh) the renowned institute in Northern India for different nursing exams.