Staff Nurse Exams in India
The List of Staff Nurse/Nursing Officers Exams of India which are conducted by State and Central Government. Some time government announce staff nurse/nursing officer vacancy for students having the minimum qualification of ANM and GNM, but mostly now days Nursing Jobs are coming with the minimum qualification of BSc or Post-Basic. So it is advisable to nursing students to upgrade their degree to appear in all the nursing competitive exams of state and central level.
What are the Minimum Qualifications required for Govt. Nursing Jobs?
The candidate applying for Govt. Nursing Jobs in India must have done
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- BSc Nursing (4 Year Degree)
- Post Graduate in Nursing.
- The above mentioned nursing courses should be recognized by the Indian Nursing council or State Nursing Council.
- Nursing candidates applying for the competitive exams must be registered as Nurse or Midwife in State / Central Nursing Council of India
What type of Nursing Job positions are there in Government Sector?
- Nursing Superintendent.
- Staff Nurse.
- Nursing Officer.
- Junior Nurse.
- Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider.
- Community Health Officer.
Mantram @ Staff Nurse Coaching. Com provides best Online Nursing Coaching Classes in Chandigarh for Nursing Entrance (GNM, BSc, Post-Basic, MNS, MSc) & Staff Nurse Govt. Exams (AIIMS, PGIMER, HPSSSB, ESIC, RRB, MNS, UPPSC). Attend Online Coaching Classes by India's No.1 Faculty with complete study material.