|MNS||BSc Nursing||Army Nursing application form 2021|
|PGIMER||MSc Nursing||PGI Chandigarh MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021|
|AIIMS||BSc Nursing||AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2021|
|AIIMS||Post Basic Nursing||AIIMS Post Basic Advertisement 2021|
|AIIMS||MSc Nursing||AIIMS MSc Nursing Application Form 2021|
|HPSSSB||Staff Nurse||HPSSSB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|BSc Nursing Prospectus||Year||Link|
|RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, JAIPUR PROSPECTUS B.SC. NURSING||2020||RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, JAIPUR PROSPECTUS B.Sc. Nursing 2020|
|PGIMER PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||PGIMER PROSPECTUS 2020|
|AIIMS PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||AIIMS PROSPECTUS 2020|
|HNBUMU PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||HNBUMU PROSPECTUS 2020|
|BHU PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||BHU PROSPECTUS 2020|
|PGIMS Rohtak/ PT. B.D Sharma University PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2019||PT.B.D SHARMA UNIVERSITY ROHTAK PROSPECTUS 2019|
|HPU-IGMC Shimla Sister Nivedita Govt. Nursing College PROSPECTUS B.SC. NURSING||2020||HPU PROSPECTUS 2020|
|NIMHANS PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||NIMHANS PROSPECTUS 2020|
|GMCH PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||GMCH PROSPECTUS 2020|
|JIPMER PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||JIPMER PROSPECTUS 2020|
|PPMET- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (BFUHS) PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||BFUHS PROSPECTUS 2020|
|Nursing College – Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital and other Associated Hospitals in New Delhi||2020||LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE PROSPECTUS 2020|
|Jamia Hamdard PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||JAMIA HAMDARD PROSPECTUS 2020|
|CMC Vellore PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||CMC VELLORE PROSPECTUS 2020|
|NEIGRIHMS PROSPECTUS B.Sc. NURSING||2020||NEIGRIHMS PROSPECTUS 2020|
|AIIMS||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/|
|PGIMER||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://pgimer.edu.in/|
|HNBUMU||B.Sc. Nursing Course||http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/|
|BHU||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://www.bhu.ac.in/|
|PGIMS Rohtak/ PT. B.D Sharma University||B.Sc. Nursing Course||http://www.uhsr.ac.in/|
|HPU- IGMC Shimla Sister Nivedita Govt. Nursing College||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://exams.hpushimla.in/|
|NIMHANS||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://nimhans.ac.in/|
|MNS||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/|
|GMCH||B.Sc. Nursing Course||http://gmch.gov.in/|
|JIPMER||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://jipmer.edu.in/|
|PPMET- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (BFUHS)||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://bfuhs.ac.in/|
|Nursing College – Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital and other Associated Hospitals in New Delhi||B.Sc. Nursing Course||http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/index.php|
|Jamia Hamdard||B.Sc. Nursing Course||http://jamiahamdard.edu/UserPanel/DisplayPage.aspx?page=e&ItemID=g|
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://www.ruhsraj.org/about/about_ruhs.php#|
|CMC Vellore||B.Sc. Nursing Course||https://concmc.org/|
|NEIGRIHMS||B.Sc. Nursing Course||http://www.neigrihms.gov.in/examsnotification.html#|
B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Details
Candidates aspiring to pursue their careers in the field of nursing must be aware of the B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Details in India. Having pursued graduation in the field of Nursing, candidates can make a career right after completion of their class 12 with Medical. Various colleges and universities in India offer nursing courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. For admission to one of the best nursing institutes of India, the concerned authority conducts nursing entrance examinations at college/university, state, national levels. The nursing profession serves as a significant pillar of the medical industry, which involves the caretaking of patients and the assistance of doctors.
B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Programmes with Prospectus
The various programs offered under the nursing course are B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing. Not just nursing entrance exams, various colleges and universities in India conduct merit-based admission too. Thus, it is important for nursing aspirants to check the admission process of their desired college prior to admission. For more information on the list of nursing entrance exams in India, candidates are advised to visit the official website or they might check in the prospectus of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2020. The link to the various prospectus of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2020 is given below
The link to the various prospectus of Nursing Entrance 2021 and Staff Nurse/ Nursing Officer Recruitment is given below
To get admission to B.Sc. Nursing 4 Year Course, there are various national and state-level B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exams. Look at the following entrance examinations for B.Sc. nursing admission. Following are the few nursing institutes of India recognized by Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Councils.
Nursing Programs Recognized by Indian Nursing Council
Revised from 2012-13 Academic year
- The minimum age requirement for getting admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year in which admission is required.
- The maximum age requirement for getting admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Humanities (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board or University.
- Students seeking admission shall be medically fit.
- Students seeking admission must qualify in the 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by the National Institute of Open School.
- Once in a year, students shall be admitted.
- G.N. M.
- Minimum education eligibility criteria required for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained minimum marks i.e. 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board or University. Students seeking admission are also eligible from State Open School recognized by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government India. However, Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council India.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized Centre/ CBSE board.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
For foreign nationals
- The admission qualification equivalency i.e., 10+2 standard will be obtained by the Association of Universities (India), New Delhi. Institution, Council for State Nursing will be responsible to make sure that the eligibility and qualification will be equal to what has been prescribed as above.
- Candidates disabled: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to qualification and age will be same as prescribed for each nursing program.
- Note: A committee to be formed consisting of a medical officer certified by the medical board of state government and a nursing specialist in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotor of 40% to 50%.
- 5% is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- Any other quotas as mentioned by the State Govt. under the reservation policy.
- Note: Quotas shall be included in the seats certified and not above it.
- Admission shall be once a year for the students.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- The minimum age requirement for admission will be 17 years. (As of 31st December of that particular year) The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For LHV / For ANM, there is no age bar.
- The minimum age requirement for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Minimum education is 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in the 10+2 (Science) examination conducted by the National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Admission shall be once a year for the students.
Post Basic B. Sc. (N)
- Passed the Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or the same examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be entitled to admission.
- Obtaining a certificate in GNM and after that registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce proof of training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for an alike duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro -Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
Candidates shall be medically fit and shall be admitted once a year.
- The candidate should be a registered midwife and Registered Nurse or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council India.
- The Minimum requirement education shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience is required after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience is required prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
For Registration Contact Mantram @ BSc Nursing Coaching Centre 9779797575